5 good things on this tuesday

1. Being in Bologna, again. And eating delicious food, again.
2. Last days of summer all around Europe.
3. Car shopping.
4. Chocolate in every way.
5. Awesome dates.

Would you like to see more pictures of the outfit?










Top: Primark
Shorts: H&M
Sandals: Primark
Bag: Unknown




Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Fashiable | Nanne said...

Beautiful summer look!

www.fashiable.nl

Lucy said...

Gorgeous as always :)

Beauty for Biochemists

xx

Vanni said...

Wow, nice Outfit. I have the shorts, too. Very Nice ;)

http://itsfairman.blogspot.de/

The Marcy Stop said...

Love those shorts! They look so comfortable and chic
xL

www.themarcystop.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

Lovely outfit!! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Follow you back on bloglovin and fb ;-)

XxX
http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.nl/2012/09/outfit-flower-power.html

Jonne said...

I like your blog but you should really watch your English.. I mean, Thuesday? There are these stupid mistakes in every article you write and it would be much better if you would check it.

The Fashion Moodboard said...

@ jonne: thanks for your comment and feedback. I Will do my best to improve my english. I will try to make less mistakes and thanks for letting me know.

.