Spring Blossom


Why I love spring? Because of the blossom! Everything is in bloom, it's super gorgeous and seeing those beautiful pink tree's is the ultime feeling of happiness. I saw a couple of amazing pink tree's and had this picture in my head that it would be amazing to shoot my outfit pictures there combined with my favorite pants. So here they are, I hope you like them!

Pants: H&M // Shirt: Primark // Blazer: Mango // Ballerina's: Primark



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Josianne said...

Die broek is echt heel tof! Ben alleen bang dat ik word uitgelachen door vrienden en familie als ik zo'n broek draag haha.

Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Lekkere zomerse outfit! De broek staat je goed :)

Xx Alex

Jorienke.nl said...

Hele leuke outfit! Word er zelf ook vrolijk van als ik zulke zomerse outfit foto's maak!

Liefs, Jorienke

Anonymous said...

Super leuke broek! Onlangs zag ik iemand met die broek en toen dacht ik van wow die broek moet ik ook hebben. Maar helaas wist ik niet van waar hij kwam, nu weet ik het dus :)
Hij staat je super goed!!

.