Budget:Thriftstore shoplog


Hello pumpkins!

Today a fresh shoplog with stuff from the thriftstore I bought this month! I'm amazed that people throw away so many amazing things like it's nothing... But it's good that there is such thing as a thriftstore, which I visit on a weekly base.

My favorite thriftstore is Noppes Zaandam where I already found amazing things. The prices did go up unfortunately, where a dress always was 3 euro, the prices are doubled nowadays. Stupid but it's still cheaper than buying things new! Besides that, you do something which is good for the enviroment, which is always good if you ask me.

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)


Dress: Vintage € 6,00 // Skirt: H&M € 3,80


Dress: Primark € 4,80 // Dress: H&M € 4,50

Unknown said...

Erg gaaf.x

Jennifer said...

Oeh dat gele vintage jurkje is echt heel erg leuk!

Unknown said...

These are very comfortable dresses and love the dark blue/black one :)
Regards
Patchoulii-Flog

Guylaine Fréderique said...

Wauw nog steeds super goedkoop. Mooie aankopen! Liefs

Ángela said...

¡Hello!Greeting from Spain! I love your style and your lovely blog!
You have a new follower!
Hope you will follow me back, it would be great!)
Keep in touch! xoxo
Angela

http://puchitajournal.blogspot.com.es

Judith | Juudithhome said...

Oh, geweldig! Ik hou van die printjes!

Jij hebt ook een leuke blog, daarom ben ik je nieuwste volger. XO

Kathy said...

Hello Dear!!
I love your style and your lovely blog! Thanks for visiting mine!
You have a new follower now! :))
Hope you will follow me back ;)

xoxo

Kathy

Yulie said...

wow nice items !
thx for your comment :) Of course we can follow...please follow me let me know & ill follow back :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

Unknown said...

Very beautiful items!
ciao

Nicky

Rin Handika said...

Such a pretty dress, so vintage! Looks good <3
Following you on GFC, darling! <3

Lady Trends said...

Very nice purchases and also in a perfect way to use!

I'm already following you on GFC and Bloglovin. Could you follow back as well?
If you wanna check my facebook page we could "Like" each other. Let me know baby!
;)
xoxo
Lady Trends
http://myladytrends.blogspot.com.es/ NEW POST!!

https://www.facebook.com/myladytrends

blogablebeauty said...

love the first dress! I know it's vintage and thrifstores are suppoused to be uber cheap, but it's a great price for such a pretty dress!
Xo!
L
blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Such a pretty dress. I love thrift shopping too!
Do visit my blog soon and I would love for you to participate in my First International Giveaway from Ozel Lifestyle !

International Giveaway from Ozel Lifestyle
Feisty Fox Diaries

perfect hippie said...

Deze jurkjes zijn echt perfect! Mooie vondsten.

Unknown said...

Hi dear! thanks so much for your comments on my blog. I'm a new follower on your blog. :)

i'm waiting on my blog! <3

eLi XOXO

Anonymous said...

You have a great blog ! I love thrift shopping also and like you I try to go weekly ! I am a new follower of yours and would love if you would follow me back !

.